OPEN STUDIOS ART TOUR
October 14 -15 & 21-22
10:00AM - 5:00PM
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Artist registration is open from June 1 – July 15, 2023
This annual event is in its 34th year and welcomes over 1500 art patrons from across the north state. Participating artists exhibit in the Chico Art Center October gallery, are listed in the open studios guidebook, on the locater map and have a page on ChicoOSAT.com. Open Studios Art Tour is advertised in CN&R, Chico ER, on north state radio stations and across Chico Art Center’s social media platforms. If you do not have a studio, we will help place you with an artist that is open to share their space.
June 1-30: Early Bird Registration fee is $150 for individuals, $275 for two artists in the same household
July 1-15: Registration fee is $175 for individuals, $325 for two artists in the same household
Cameron Kelly, email@example.com
What you need to register:
- A high resolution image of your artwork for the guidebook; Resolution 150-300 dpi, File Size 1 MB max, Acceptable files include png, jpg, jpeg, gif, and pdf.
- Credit Card, PayPal, or check
Sample Artist Webpage
Artists may continue to engage Patrons by updating your ChicoOSAT.com page throughout the year.
- Login to ChicoOSAT.com
- Go to the homepage and click on your thumbnail image to open your page
- Select "edit" to update your images and info
- Select the "Submit Listing" button to save your changes.