OPEN STUDIOS ART TOUR
October 14-15 & 21-22
10:00AM - 5:00PM
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Artist registration is open from June 1 – July 15, 2023
Participating artists are featured in the Chico Art Center October gallery exhibit, in the open studios guidebook, locater map and have their personal artist page on ChicoOSAT.com. This annual event is in its 34th year and welcomes over 1500 art patrons from across the north state. If you do not have a studio, we will can help place you with an artist that is open to share their space. Open Studios Art Tour is advertised in CN&R, Chico ER, on north state radio stations and across Chico Art Center’s social media platforms.
June 1-30: Early registration fee is $150 for individuals and $275 for two artists in the same household.
July 1-15: Late registration fee is $175 for individuals and $325 for two artists in the same household.
Cameron Kelly, email@example.com
What you need to register:
- A high resolution image of your artwork for the guidebook; Resolution 150-300 dpi, File Size 1 MB max, Acceptable files include png, jpg, jpeg, gif, and pdf.
- Credit Card, PayPal, or check
Sample Artist Webpage
Artists may continue to engage Patrons by updating your ChicoOSAT.com page throughout the year.
- Login to ChicoOSAT.com
- Go to the homepage and click on your thumbnail image to open your page
- Select "edit" to update your images and info
- Select the "Submit Listing" button to save your changes.