November 4 - 26, 2023
Reception: Saturday, November 4, 5:00 -7:00 PM
This annual community exhibit of 12x12 inch artworks is a celebration of tiny experiments in color, shape and materials by artists of all ages.
CALL FOR ART
Entry Fee: $20 | Drop Off: October 28-29 |Pick Up: November 27, 2023
This is a jury-free exhibit of 12”x12” artworks. All skill levels are welcome to participate! Entry fee includes a 12”x12” (optional) canvas. You may use any medium you want. Collage, assemblage, textile, wire sculpture, paper clay, origami, found objects, you name it! Let your imagination run wild! Use it as a platform for a sculpture, hang it from the ceiling, make it a box, use the reverse side, stretch your favorite fabric over it, weave it, upholster it, knit over it, felt it, use encaustic wax, feather it, flock it, fleece it or frottage it!
Requirements & Terms:
- Attach your name (and title if submitting multiple works) to the front. We use this tag to match your artwork with the wall label once it is hung. Do not attach this entry form to the artwork.
- Artwork must be 12” wide by 12” high. Depth size is optional. A canvas is included with the entry fee, but you may use or make your own 12” x 12” canvas/panel/base.
- Artists may enter more than one artwork. $20 fee applies to each artwork.
- Framing and hanging hardwire is not required if artwork can be hung from stretcher bar.
- A donation of 30% to CAC is suggested on all sales in this exhibit.
- Artworks may not be removed prior to the close of the exhibition, nor will sold artworks be released early.
- Works submitted must be completely dry.
- Work determined by the director to be too fragile for safe handling and/or display will not be accepted.
- A signed entry form and waiver (below) must accompany the artwork when delivered.