You may continue to engage OSAT Patrons by updating your ChicoOSAT.com page through July, 2022. Login to ChicoOSAT.com, click on your thumbnail image on the homepage and then select "edit" to update your images and info.
OPEN STUDIOS ART TOUR
October 16-17, 10:00am - 5:00pm
October 23-24, 10:00am - 5:00pm
OSAT is a two-weekend event throughout Butte County. Patrons pay $15 for a Guidebook with map and contact information to visit you in your environment as you share your studio practice and welcome collectors to purchase your work. Over 60 artists participate.
The $15 guidebook also gives access to ChicoOSAT.com, a website with individual pages showcasing your artwork all year long.
Who is Eligible?
- Artists in Butte County may open your studios in-person or exhibit on ChicoOSAT.com only, if you do not have a studio.
- Artists in Northern California w/o a studio in Butte County can participate by exhibiting your work on ChicoOSAT.com.
- Former OSAT Artists affected by the Campfire may participate virtually if you no longer live in Butte County.
Registration open until July 10th, 2021
- $150 Individual (includes $40 membership)
- $275 Family (2 artists in the same household, includes 2 memberships)
*Register late by July 17th for an additional fee of $25
What Do I Need To Register?
- Contact Info for membership
- Studio Address
- High Resolution image of your work for the Guidebook; Format .jpeg, .jpg, Resolution 150-300 dpi, File Size 1 - 2MB, 4 x 2 inches/ 600 x 600 pixels minimum.
- Credit Card, Check or PayPal
What do I get as an OSAT Artist?
- Promotion, promotion, promotion . . . CAC directs visitors to you!
- Weekly eblasts + a monthly eNewsletter to a mailing list of 1500 art enthusiasts
- Chico Art Center Facebook - 1.7K Likes
- Open Studios Art Tour Facebook page, posts, and events
- Instagram posts and tags to 1465 followers
- Postcards to 300 members
- Posters at local businesses
- Open Studios Art Tour website ChicoOSAT.com for 1 year
- Artists interviews in local publications
- Regular, radio highlight Public Service Announcements
- Signage for studio visits
2. Video tutorials to help you make quality photos and videos.
3. Support with your webpage design and content.
4. Local resources for contacting photographers and videographers.
Questions? For questions about the gallery exhibition, contact the Gallery Director, Cameron Kelly at chicoartcenter450[at]gmail.com. For other questions contact OSAT Team Leader, Lisa Freeman-Wood at Lfreemanwood[at]yahoo.com