Reception: Saturday, January 7, 5-7PM
Chico Art Center kicks off our 67th year by celebrating the talents of creatives that support our organization with their membership.
This is a no jury exhibition to showcase the artwork of our valued members. All members may display one original artwork or design. All media accepted. Questions? Contact Gallery Director email@example.com
Drop Off Artwork: January 2-3, 12:00 - 4:00PM
Art Entry Fee: Membership
Pick-Up Dates: Monday, Jan 30, 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Terms for Entry:
- Membership must be up to date at time of drop off and current through the exhibit. Contact our office for questions.
- 1 piece per artist, not previously shown at the CAC Gallery or Gift Shop.
- A completed entry form.
- Attach your name to the front. We use this tag to match your artwork with the wall label once it is hung. Do not attach entry form to the artwork.
- Title or prices cannot change after the time of the drop-off. Artworks do not need to be for sale. All info for wall label is taken from this form.
- Framing and hanging hardware is not required if a painting can be hung from stretcher bar.
- A donation of 30% to CAC is suggested on all sales in this exhibit.
- Artworks may not be removed prior to the close of the exhibition, nor will sold artworks be released early.
- Work submitted must be completely dry.
- Work must be able to me moved by one person.
- Work determined by the Gallery Director to be too fragile for safe handling and/or display will not be accepted.
- Works not picked up after 60 days will be considered abandoned and may become property of CAC.