Thursday, April 18th from 5:30 - 7:00 pm at the Museum of Northern California Art (MONCA)
The Chico Arts and Culture Foundation (CACF) is hosting an event to recognize six local arts heros, celebrate our organization's 2018 achievements, and highlight one of the artists in our community, Jenise Coon.
The program is on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the Museum of Northern California Art
(MONCA) located on the Esplanade, 5:30-7:00 PM. Jonathan Richman will be providing a musical interlude before the program begins.
The program will include honoring the 2019 CACF Champions of the Arts with a Certificate of Recognition to:
- Amber Palmer, MA, MFT, Fine Art Consultant & Artist
- Cameron Kelly, Gallery Director, Chico Art Center
- Christine Mac Shane, Artist and Owner, The Studio 561
- Jessie Mercer, Artist, Key Project Tribute, Butte County Art on Wheels
- Marc Edson, Executive Director, Chico Theater Company
- Rebecca McIntyre Senoglu, Coordinator, Enloe Regional Cancer Center, Healing Art Gallery
All of the Champions of the Arts acknowledge that awareness, education, and maintenance of public art is good for our city and the people in our community.
Jennifer Parks, President of the Chico Arts and Culture Foundation, stated recently, “These Champions provide great vision, problem solving, and leadership in supporting arts as a central part of Chico’s cultural vibrancy.”