Propose An Exhibition
Do you have a group, solo show or public engagement idea? Please email the following to gallery director, Cameron Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a google slideshow (preferred), google doc, Word Doc or PDF. Title subject of email "Exhibit Proposal at CAC". Proposals are accepted until July 30 for consideration of the following year. Please address the info needed below and thank you for your interest!
- Your contact info and any website or social media platforms you'd like to share about your work or proposed exhibit.
- A brief description of your proposed exhibit, including approximately how many artworks and their sizes.
- How is the exhibit content relevant to current creative, technological, social, ecological, or political issues? Which subcultures of the community do you envision your proposed exhibit will interest and serve?
- Please provide images of your proposed artwork or images of artwork that represents the proposed artwork you plan to make or organize.
- In which year would you like to exhibit?
- Are there particular months or dates that you are not available to deliver, install, exhibit or pick up artwork?