Bodies in Motion Exhibition Prospectus
HOW TO APPLY
The nonrefundable entry fee is $25 CAC Members/$35 Non-Members for up to three works. $10 for each additional entry. Diptychs and triptychs are considered one work. Works are juried by digital image only. Each entry must have one digital image of the entire work. Detail images are advised.
For questions contact Cameron Kelly email@example.com
Entry deadline is April 19, 11:59 PM, 2018
Notification of Juror Results by April 22, 2018
Receive Artworks by April 28, 2018
Exhibit opens: Friday, May 4, 2018
Reception: Friday, May 4, 5:00-7:00 pm
Last public day of exhibition: Thursday, May 31, 4:00 pm
Pick up artwork: (no work is released before end of show): Friday, June 1, 12:00 -4:00 pm, Saturday-Sunday, June 2-3, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Shipped artwork will be accepted between April 24- 28, 2018. Hand-delivered artwork will be accepted April 28-29, 2018. Gallery Hours are weekdays noon-4pm, weekends 10am-4pm at 450 Orange Street. Shipping artwork to and from the exhibit is the responsibility of the artist. All shipped work must be prepaid by the artist including return labels enclosed with the shipped work. Shipped work will be returned within 30 days of the end of the exhibit. Ship to: 450 Orange Street, Suite 6, Chico, CA, 95928.
SALES & COMMISSION
Sales money goes straight to the artist. Payment to artist is sent to address of artist within 30 days after the last day of exhibition. A 30% donation is requested for sales resulting from this exhibition. Sold works are to remain in the exhibition until its official closing date.
ELIGIBILITY, REQUIREMENTS and TERMS
- Artist must provide all media such as monitors, speakers, projectors, computers, etc.
- Works must not have been previously shown at the Chico Art Center gallery or Gift Shop.
- 2D Artwork must be ready to hang. Framing and hanging hardware is the artist's responsibility.
- Hanging work must use securely attached eye-hooks or D rings and braided wire. NO saw tooth hangers.
- Artworks must be able to be moved safely by one person.
- Accepted work determined by the gallery director to be too fragile for safe handling and/or display may be disqualified.
- All submitted work must be completely dry! (Tacky to the touch does not constitute being dry!)
- Accepted artworks not adequately meeting these requirements may be withheld from this exhibition.